Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Model 41 prices?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gary O
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 933

    Model 41 prices?

    Gary

    Never underestimate the likelihood that the Republicans will cave...
  • #2
    c good
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 2722

    They are great shooting pistols. I agree, They are overpriced when new though. Look for a used one. I've seen them in the $700 range plus or minus. I would never have owned one if not for stumbling into one at a local shop. Barely used, almost NIB with all paperwork. Under $500 price tag. At that price I had to buy it! It's worth every penny! HTH c good

    Comment

    • #3
      cineski
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2007
      • 6205

      Saw one locally with a $1200 price tag w/ a 7" barrel. Crazy. My future father-in-law has one (not the 7") and it's rather magical shooting it.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1