Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Carry question...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Dragunov
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 1953

    Thank you all VERY much! You all are the best.

    Comment

    • #17
      bladerunner747
      Junior Member
      • May 2008
      • 86

      The way I remember this one is, as long as there is a locked container between the unloaded weapon and a magazine you are ok. So gun in locked case and your loaded magazine somewheres else, say in pouch on back your seat.

      Comment

      • #18
        hoffmang
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Apr 2006
        • 18448

        Originally posted by bladerunner747
        The way I remember this one is, as long as there is a locked container between the unloaded weapon and a magazine you are ok. So gun in locked case and your loaded magazine somewheres else, say in pouch on back your seat.
        As CHP says, you can have magazines with rounds in them in the locked container with the otherwise unloaded firearm.

        -Gene
        Gene Hoffman
        Chairman, California Gun Rights Foundation

        DONATE NOW
        to support the rights of California gun owners. Follow @cgfgunrights on Twitter.
        Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
        I read PMs. But, if you need a response, include an email address or email me directly!


        "The problem with being a gun rights supporter is that the left hates guns and the right hates rights." -Anon

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1