Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SIG P6/P225

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bowser
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 1969

    SIG P6/P225

    How are the ones from JGSales? Should pony up the extra 20 bucks for a "hand selected" one or just buy one and go for luck of the draw?
  • #2
    battleship
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 4969

    $20 worth spent.

    Comment

    • #3
      shoupdawg
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 2362

      I paid extra at another place, but I would call it luck of the draw condition-wise. I did want a certain production year series, so they got me that.
      Mag Lite (3 cell w/LED)
      Mace (Bear)
      Puppy (Lab Staff)

      Comment

      • #4
        5150Marcelo
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2008
        • 7681

        I got mine thru AIM. Didnt pay extra and the gun was nearly flawless. Just a small wear mark in the front strap. Other than that, nothing at all. Very nice!
        Handmade Predator/Coyote Calls!!!
        Originally posted by ColdSteel14;
        Spermicidal rubbers! On the other hand.. Man.. That spermicide doesn't taste very good. AT ALL!
        Originally posted by Slayer;
        Holy Lord....why would a dude know what spermicide taste like?
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Timberland
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 908

          It will be used $20 extra or not. Do not expect a new gun, but mechanicaly it will always be a sig and high quality.
          FOR SALE: XD45, 24/47 Yugo Mauser, AK RPD AES-10b

          Comment

          • #6
            beemaze
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 1981

            In my experience with J&G Sales, paying the extra $20 is hit or miss.

            The 2nd Amendment - The Original Homeland Security


            WTB Colt Woodsman's, WWI/II 1911's, Walthers: P4 or P38 / IV (German or French), PP Super .380, PPK (German or French), TP, TPH (German only), S&W 547 9mm, Any DA .22 Magnum revolver. Colt .22 Diamondbacks, Courier, Banker's Spl.

            sigpic
            FREE NRA FREEDOM ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP - CLICK BELOW
            https://www.nrahq.org/FreedomAssoc/default.asp

            Comment

            • #7
              Bowser
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2008
              • 1969

              Originally posted by Timberland
              It will be used $20 extra or not. Do not expect a new gun, but mechanicaly it will always be a sig and high quality.
              I know I'm not going to get a new gun, I'm just wondering if the $20 will help me get a better barrel or frame or something like that. I do expect the gun to come with extensive holster wear.

              Comment

              • #8
                VegasND
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2007
                • 8621

                I've bought more than a couple of guns from J&G--I've never paid for hand select. But, I've always bought in person.
                People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.
                --River Tam

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1