Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Educate me on the M&P 2.0 Trigger

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Paperchasin
    YOU are next!!
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2010
    • 6407

    Educate me on the M&P 2.0 Trigger

    Looks like the newly Roster'd M&P 2.0 has the updated trigger as well. From what I've read, this trigger is supposed to be an upgrade over the previous trigger. Was hoping that some of you out there got your hands on it and can verify this and share your thoughts?
    Feedback: https://imgur.com/a/mkdPdnQ
  • #2
    wannabefree
    Member
    • Nov 2017
    • 194

    I don't think they have shipped any M&P 2.0 guns yet. As far as I know they are expected early January 24. I looked up the sku # for the ca approved model and I believe on the S&W website it list 10lb trigger. So until someone actually gets one in hand, Who knows for sure because if its true there will be a lot of unhappy prospective owners.

    Comment

    • #3
      static2126
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2013
      • 5619

      Mp9 2.0 trigger in free states is great.

      With an Apex gun smith fit barrel they are 1 inch at 25 yard guns and will outshoot a stacatto accuracy wise. Recoil is a bit more but due to weighing less but it a mp2.0 is my fav non p365 striker

      Comment

      • #4
        D.A.V.I.D.
        ——
        CGN Contributor
        • Apr 2015
        • 1876

        I have an M&P metal with the new trigger and I traded an apex trigger to someone for another of the new trigger to install in my polymer one. Yes I actually like it better than the Apex which I will probably take heat for. Reset is better with the apex but I think the wall is more defined and a crisper break with the new factory trigger. The old hinge trigger to an apex was a big difference but not worth it to me now with the new trigger.

        Comment

        • #5
          maxxisd
          Member
          • Jul 2022
          • 111

          Wrong! M&P M2.0(4.25")/ M2.0 compact(3.6") are in stock in most of major gun stores such as Turner's, Ammobros.

          The expected early Jan-24 delivery is for SA hellcat/hellcat Pro/XDM.

          Originally posted by wannabefree
          I don't think they have shipped any M&P 2.0 guns yet. As far as I know they are expected early January 24. I looked up the sku # for the ca approved model and I believe on the S&W website it list 10lb trigger. So until someone actually gets one in hand, Who knows for sure because if its true there will be a lot of unhappy prospective owners.

          Comment

          • #6
            Ammo Brothers
            Vendor/Retailer
            • Nov 2011
            • 292

            We have both compact and full sizes in stock at all locations.

            Originally posted by maxxisd
            Wrong! M&P M2.0(4.25")/ M2.0 compact(3.6") are in stock in most of major gun stores such as Turner's, Ammobros.

            The expected early Jan-24 delivery is for SA hellcat/hellcat Pro/XDM.

            Comment

            • #7
              Paperchasin
              YOU are next!!
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Oct 2010
              • 6407

              Originally posted by D.A.V.I.D.
              I have an M&P metal with the new trigger and I traded an apex trigger to someone for another of the new trigger to install in my polymer one. Yes I actually like it better than the Apex which I will probably take heat for. Reset is better with the apex but I think the wall is more defined and a crisper break with the new factory trigger. The old hinge trigger to an apex was a big difference but not worth it to me now with the new trigger.
              Did you install any of the other Apex goods like the sear, etc with it?
              Feedback: https://imgur.com/a/mkdPdnQ

              Comment

              • #8
                stevec223
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 1620

                I bought a MP9c 1.0 with the hinged trigger. After putting 500rds thru it I just could not get used to it.. I swapped out with the Apex metal trigger and carry sear kit ,, perfection?
                I shot a friends MP 2.0 and the new triggers are much better..No hinge flat faced trigger? So much better I probably would not spend the 150$ on a Apex upgrade for it.. YMMV..
                Cheers ..

                Comment

                • #9
                  Capybara
                  CGSSA Coordinator
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 15674

                  My Shield 1.0 has the hinged trigger. My Shield Plus PC non hinged trigger definitely feels better but I shoot both of them fine, hinged trigger or unhinged.
                  NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Mute
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 8596

                    I have a 2.0 The trigger is good enough I don't feel a need to mess with it. I've found this to be true in general across all the 2.0s.
                    NRA Benefactor Life Member
                    NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The Home Instructor, CA DOJ Certified CCW Instructor, RSO


                    American Marksman Training Group
                    Visit our American Marksman Facebook Page

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      D.A.V.I.D.
                      ——
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 1876

                      Originally posted by Paperchasin
                      Did you install any of the other Apex goods like the sear, etc with it?
                      No pulled all apex parts and put all the smith parts. Actually just traded the whole trigger unit with housing to make the swap easier.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1