Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

HK questions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Rivers
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 1630

    In SD, the going rate is in the mid-$700 range for a P2000. Discount Gun Mart had HKs on sale last weekend, USP came with free night sights.

    http://discountgunmart.com/ click on Specials on left side for the complete list.

    The P2000 is a later design than the USP. While you can get the USP in 9mm, .357, .40 and .45, the P2000 does not come in .45 caliber. I have the USPf .45 and P2000sk .40, both with the light LEM triggers, and they are both excellent pistols. Definitely no buyer's remorse here and I've had them for a couple years now.
    Last edited by Rivers; 08-05-2009, 9:05 AM.
    NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol Shooting

    Comment

    • #17
      tEN wOLVES fIVE sHOOTER
      Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 130

      That's a great price, wish I would of known, It would have been worth the trip down there, I'm in the San Fernando Vally, and there isn't very many deals on anything, and your lucky to find what you're looking for, but I don't feel too bad , I do like this gun, I book marked this site, and will check in on them from time to time.

      Thanks for the heads up

      Regards

      tEN wOLVES
      NRA,SASS#69595,NCOWS#3123,ROWSS#40SCORRS,BROW,Leat her Shop

      " Shoot Straight and Live to Fight another Day"

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1