I have an old cz pcr and noticed the sear only engages on the right side. I thought it could have been damaged so I took it apart completely to get a better look and it appears that the sear was manufactured this way. I?m curious if anyone else has seen a sear like this. Unfortunately I can?t find any new sears in stock right now so I?m wanting to make sure it?s not a safety issue.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Cz 75 decocker sear
Collapse
X
-
Your pictures got me curious. On my pcr it looks like the right side hammer hook is longer than the left and is the only hook engaging the sear. I also saw a video on reddit with the same look as mine. I'm thinking this is by design unless your gun is having a problem.
Comment
-
CZ PCR hammer hooks
The shorter hook on the left is part of the decocker mechanism if you look close enough it cams on the decocker leg as you activate it, no need to worry it is by design.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,854
Posts: 25,152,456
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13231 users online. 69 members and 13162 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment