Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Grip texture on M&P 2.0 45

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ap3572001
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2007
    • 6039

    Grip texture on M&P 2.0 45

    I got an M&P 45 2.0 full size . Like it a lot . Except the grip texture makes it uncomfortable for IWB off duty carry. What are some of the solutions ?( Other than sand paper. )
  • #2
    tradecraft
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 4630

    -sandpaper
    -undershirt
    -half (or all) of a Talon grip
    Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraft

    Comment

    • #3
      TrailerparkTrash
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 4249

      I kept a set of small and medium M&P 1.0 grip/palm-swells before dumping the gun for my 2.0’s. I never liked the largest palm swell size, so I left the largest size grip on my 1.0 and kept the remaining smaller sized ones. I actually like the smallest size grip on my 2.0. I installed on the 1.0 grips on my 2.0 specifically for AIWB carry against my “soft white underbelly.” (On a side note, that’s a great YouTube channel by the way).

      The 1.0 palm-swell grips are much smoother and “softer” on the beer-boiler. You might try eBay for a set. I’ve seen them for sale on several occasion. Check often as I’ve seen them come and go from time to time.
      Last edited by TrailerparkTrash; 03-18-2023, 11:25 PM.
      sigpic

      It`s funny to me to see how angry an atheist is over a God they don`t believe in.` -Jack Hibbs

      -ΙΧΘΥΣ <><

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1