Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig Legion P226 SAO Trigger Replacement--Round Trigger Available?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smith629
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 885

    Sig Legion P226 SAO Trigger Replacement--Round Trigger Available?

    I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge about replacing the stock flat trigger on the P226 SAO?

    I much prefer the regular rounded trigger, but I can't seem to find an aftermarket rounded trigger that fits the gun. I bought a rounded trigger from Sig directly but it's only compatible with their DAO line.

    I know I am digging deep in calguns here but I'm always amazed at how knowledgeable this community is!
  • #2
    Barang
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2013
    • 13412

    you can go to sigtalk and ask them about the replacement trigger if you cannot find the answer here. i'm curious for the answer too.

    Comment

    • #3
      flhxxx
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2013
      • 949

      That gun is great the way it is I wouldn't mess with it. That's just me.

      But.. You could check with Gray Guns and see what they got to say about options.

      Comment

      • #4
        Barang
        CGN Contributor
        • Aug 2013
        • 13412



        hey op! this one has the trigger you're looking for so looks like you're be able to buy one.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1