Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Series 70 or 80

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    beerman
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2009
    • 5199

    I own a Series 80 GCNM and a series 70 govt. Shooting them side by side, I can’t tell a difference. The 80 might be a smidge better in fact.

    Comment

    • #32
      OCEquestrian
      Calguns Addict
      • Jun 2017
      • 6905

      Originally posted by sigstroker
      Yup, I sliced my hand open on the front sight during a match.

      A Series 80 is probably going to be cheaper. As everyone has said, the firing pin safety comes out easy.
      What was you hand going at that end of the gun during s match???
      "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue." ----Sen. Barry Goldwater

      Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin

      NRA life member
      SAF life member
      CRPA member

      Comment

      • #33
        smoothy8500
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 3846

        Originally posted by sigstroker
        Yup, I sliced my hand open on the front sight during a match.
        Originally posted by OCEquestrian
        What was your hand going at that end of the gun during a match???
        I can see that happening on some "Run-n-gun" match.....But it's not like a GC would be the best choice for that, right? Front sight snagging on the draw, front (and rear) slicing the hand trying to slingshot the slide on reloads, clearing jams, etc. Bullseye match? Yeah, how did that happen?

        Comment

        • #34
          DArBad
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 3002

          Hey OP, just wondering what you have decided on.

          Comment

          • #35
            zzwaste
            Junior Member
            • Jul 2017
            • 92

            OP, LMK if you're interested. I willing to part my 70. here is the link on more about the gun.

            Comment

            • #36
              TMB 1
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2012
              • 7153

              Originally posted by GM4spd
              The 80 series trigger can be tuned as GOOD as any 70 series ,it just takes a little more time ! People claiming they can FEEL the difference are just making noise,to hear themselves talk.
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1