delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
delete
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
There is another thread with for sale.
Comment
-
The same can be said for the Cobray's. They aren't good guns, but they are cool and there is something different about them.Dom
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
-
I had one in the 90's hopefully in a bad situation you could beat the person to death with it cause there was no way you would get off a second shot with the jamamatic. The one for sale here will be for sale for a long time at that price, It's clearly an example of the california premium, like saigas used to be!Comment
-
And that's...bad?

I had a TEC DC-9 and I have to agree with the "it's a piece of ****" crowd. Though mine was actually fairly accurate when it wasn't jamming. Shocked the heck out of me, I mean that awesome bent pot-metal front sight did not inspire confidence.
I will say, however, that it was a decent gun to teach beginners with. Once they got over the looks, it was extremely tame to shoot.
Luckily I got rid of mine before the ban so I wasn't stuck with it!Comment
-
Same here...bought it at the "infamous" Traders Sporting Goods in San Leandro way back when, and sold it 6-weeks later at the same store for $100.00, and I was very happy to get rid of it at that price! A total garbage pail of a handgun. Although it does (did) look kinda coolAnd that's...bad?

I had a TEC DC-9 and I have to agree with the "it's a piece of ****" crowd. Though mine was actually fairly accurate when it wasn't jamming. Shocked the heck out of me, I mean that awesome bent pot-metal front sight did not inspire confidence.
I will say, however, that it was a decent gun to teach beginners with. Once they got over the looks, it was extremely tame to shoot.
Luckily I got rid of mine before the ban so I wasn't stuck with it!
.
Rich
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,568
Posts: 25,149,296
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 36160 users online. 108 members and 36052 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment