If my sister who lives with me has a restraining order on her, would prevent me from getting a gun?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
another question
Collapse
X
-
Only if you are siamese twins.Originally posted by Paladin(Please skip the lame "two weeks" replies.)Originally posted by Ford8NIf I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them, Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. Senator Dianne Feinstein, CBS-TV's 60 Minutes, February 5, 1995 -
_________________________________Originally posted by KestryllYou're boned.
If you're gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly.Comment
-
_________________________________Originally posted by KestryllYou're boned.
If you're gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly.Comment
-
Well, in all fairness, I don't think Steve's gf had a SAO (stay-away order...not single action only
) nor do I think he had much warning to enjoy the hotness that is a crazy girl.
Everyone opposes judicial legislation until the judiciary legislates in their favor.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,397
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10567 users online. 42 members and 10525 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment