Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just bought a Glock 35

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    joefrank64k
    @ the Dark End of the Bar
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2009
    • 10124

    Gen4 G35 MOS here...I'm a .40 fan through and through.

    I approve this purchase, haha!!
    You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
    If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
    Come on...what harm??

    joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

    Comment

    • #17
      SFBART
      Member
      • Apr 2017
      • 123

      Originally posted by BigPimping
      All Glocks are welcome in my safe.

      Comment

      • #18
        crufflers
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2011
        • 12723

        Originally posted by kingransom
        Hate Glocks but have had my G35 for 12 years and love it. Great shooter and sleeps under my pillow nightly
        You definitely do not hate Glocks.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1