Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig Sauer P226 ZEV

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • loganhunter1015
    Member
    • Apr 2017
    • 210

    Sig Sauer P226 ZEV

    Whos excited to have one?!?
  • #2
    JR18
    Member
    • Dec 2017
    • 464

    Comment

    • #3
      loganhunter1015
      Member
      • Apr 2017
      • 210

      Hmm. Itll be my first p226. I have 4 p320 axgs and i love those.

      Comment

      • #4
        naz
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2020
        • 3108

        $2k free state msrp… so $3k+ for non exempt plebs in CA…

        Post some pics when you get it OP

        Comment

        • #5
          Barang
          CGN Contributor
          • Aug 2013
          • 13386

          i like my classic p226 but it's all about preference. if you dig it, go for it and be happy.

          Comment

          • #6
            BajaJames83
            Calguns Addict
            • Jun 2011
            • 6041

            Nope.... regualr 226 or 226 legion is better than that gucci zev imho.
            NRA Endowment Life Member
            USMC 2001-2012

            Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

            John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
            James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

            Comment

            • #7
              loganhunter1015
              Member
              • Apr 2017
              • 210

              Idk man, when i handled the p226 zev when i did the dros, its pretty freaken nice

              Comment

              • #8
                sigstroker
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2009
                • 19863

                I need to finger bang one before I cough up 2 large. There aren't any nearby.

                Comment

                • #9
                  loganhunter1015
                  Member
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 210

                  Hahaha. And there probably wont be anytime soon. Since theres only a threaded barrel version.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    JackRydden224
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 7229

                    Threaded barrel plus Romeo/DPP cut are a no for me and most people in CA

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      loganhunter1015
                      Member
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 210

                      Threaded barrel a no for everyone in CA.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        sigstroker
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 19863

                        Originally posted by loganhunter1015
                        Hahaha. And there probably wont be anytime soon. Since theres only a threaded barrel version.
                        Originally posted by JackRydden224
                        Threaded barrel plus Romeo/DPP cut are a no for me and most people in CA
                        I'm not in kali.

                        What's wrong with the DPP/Romeo Pro cut?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          loganhunter1015
                          Member
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 210

                          Im in cali and it took some work to get that gun transferred here.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            TheFlash
                            Member
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 285

                            I'm more of a 'simple is better' kinda guy - I prefer the basic P226 or the MK25. No 'bells and whistles' needed...IMHO...

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              loganhunter1015
                              Member
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 210

                              You just gotta hold it and youll appreciate it. I get mine next tuesday

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1