Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Glock 47 Build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mac Attack
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 2127

    New Glock 47 Build

    I already have a couple of Glock 19s and wanted to try something different. Since the 80% frame has interchangeable mag wells for G17 and G19 I figured I’d build a hybrid 17/19 using a long 19 slide. I just finished up my Glock 47 clone build using a Glock 17 length slide from Suarez International (SI-347), my 80 percent lower in 19 config, Griffin Armament TB with a hokey carry comp that I will never use, Trijicon suppressor sights and Glock OEM internals. I think it turned out nicely and it shoots smooth with and without suppressor. For comparison purposes the second photo shows a G19 with comp, G47 clone and standard G19. I am trying to decide if I want to install another RMR on it or a Holosun 508T v2 but for now I’ll just run it with irons.


    Last edited by Mac Attack; 03-21-2022, 10:58 AM.
Working...
UA-8071174-1