Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Another Glock fotee user

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    dogcatcher
    Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 365

    I don't think he ever saw his front sight.

    Comment

    • #17
      therealnickb
      King- Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2011
      • 8957

      Originally posted by rice_man
      Same could be said for putting them all in the same hole.

      That was the same old joke an RSO used to always tell us. You guys are wasting your money on targets. You don't even use the whole thing.
      Well that's what I do of course.

      Comment

      • #18
        BaronW
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2007
        • 989

        Amazing. Only imperial storm troopers are so precise.

        Honestly, this is a good video to have handy when talking to new/inexperienced shooters. Yes, you need training. It's amazingly easy to miss even at close distances.
        I am not a lawyer, the above does not constitute legal advice.

        WTB: Savage 99 SN#507612 (buying back grandpa's rifle)

        Comment

        • #19
          Dvrjon
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Nov 2012
          • 11370

          Originally posted by SkyHawk
          But in all reality it was 30 feet, 10 yards.

          You can see the range distances marked on the wall and from what I see, they are in feet. He could almost reach out and touch the 6 on the wall.

          Comment

          • #20
            Oceanbob
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jun 2010
            • 12720

            BIG HAT...

            NO CATTLE
            May the Bridges I burn light the way.

            Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

            Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).

            Comment

            • #21
              DCF
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2009
              • 1188

              He was just following Biden's advice on shooting at the legs.

              Comment

              • #22
                Mr. Beretta
                Calguns Addict
                • Dec 2005
                • 6614

                Originally posted by Oceanbob
                BIG HAT...

                NO CATTLE

                Exactly!

                Comment

                • #23
                  plumbum
                  Calguns Addict
                  • May 2010
                  • 5394

                  Well, there goes $650 in ammo...
                  Originally posted by ysr_racer
                  Please don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Tarmy
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Feb 2016
                    • 4380

                    Wilson Protector .45, Springer 9mm Loaded, Franchi Instinct SL .12ga. and some other cool stuff for the kiddos...

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Colt
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1596

                      Nice! Saving trees...

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        SkyHawk
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 23531

                        Yeah I sort of figured, but we have some new folks here who it may have slipped by so thought it warranted clarity
                        Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          robert101
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 1997

                          How did he do that? He must be an expert to miss the target at that range and look so cool doing it..........................
                          Please mention the range so I don't go there - ever. I would not want to take the chance of getting a lane next to that expert shooter.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Rcjackrabbit
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2012
                            • 971

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1