Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

P365 xl slides

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Califpatriot
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2016
    • 2438

    P365 xl slides

    Is there anywhere one can buy a long slide for the gun, like one can with glocks and so forth?
    In case it wasn't obvious, nothing I write here should be interpreted as legal advice.
  • #2
    Scope2x
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 526

    Check SGP

    Comment

    • #3
      9mmContagion
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2013
      • 3242

      Sigs website
      9mmContagion Feedback

      Comment

      • #4
        Califpatriot
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2016
        • 2438

        Originally posted by 9mmContagion
        Sigs website
        Thanks, actually selling it for a very reasonable price there. Followup, and this is stupid, but if one is using a longer slide, would one also have to use a longer barrel? I assume yes but...
        In case it wasn't obvious, nothing I write here should be interpreted as legal advice.

        Comment

        • #5
          rareair
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2010
          • 1898

          6”-longer is what is normally considered a long slide. You’re trying to create a full size from a sub compact P365?
          MagPul MPLA
          POF-USA P415-18-11T-223
          TROY M7A1
          & a bunch of SIG pistols and rifles

          **WTB P227 TacOps**

          Comment

          • #6
            9mmContagion
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2013
            • 3242

            Originally posted by Califpatriot
            Thanks, actually selling it for a very reasonable price there. Followup, and this is stupid, but if one is using a longer slide, would one also have to use a longer barrel? I assume yes but...
            Yes you need the XL barrel
            9mmContagion Feedback

            Comment

            • #7
              himurax13
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 2009
              • 3895

              Originally posted by Califpatriot
              Thanks, actually selling it for a very reasonable price there. Followup, and this is stupid, but if one is using a longer slide, would one also have to use a longer barrel? I assume yes but...
              https://www.smallgunparts.com/Sig-P365XL-Slide-Black

              This item appears to be the complete upper assembly.

              Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Bumslie
              HK - the best 600 dollar gun, 900 dollars can buy.
              Originally posted by Sleighter
              Getting legal advice from a gun salesman, is like getting medical advice from a janitor at a hospital. Both make about the same per hour and both prove that being around something all day doesn't make you an expert.

              Lifetime NRA member.

              Comment

              • #8
                Califpatriot
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2016
                • 2438

                No, basically a p365xl slide on a p365 frame. Lots of people have done this to gain sight radius or red dot mounting capability (as the xl slide is pre-cut) without sacrificing the concealability of the short grip.
                In case it wasn't obvious, nothing I write here should be interpreted as legal advice.

                Comment

                • #9
                  BajaJames83
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 6043

                  This is what you want.
                  I've ordered a few
                  NRA Endowment Life Member
                  USMC 2001-2012

                  Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

                  John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
                  James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Title1guy
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2015
                    • 1381

                    Originally posted by BajaJames83
                    This is what you want.
                    I've ordered a few
                    https://www.sigsauer.com/p365xl-x-ch...-ns-plate.html
                    I'd call to double check on getting 10 round mags instead of the 12 rounders, unless exempt of course.

                    Q: For Californians, instead of receiving the (2) 12 round magazines, could we be sent the (2) 10 round magazines for the P365XL?

                    *Answers (1)

                    SIG Sauer CS

                    A: Unfortunately, we cannot alter the contents of the packaging prior to shipment.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Palmaris
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 6502

                      I ordered XL slide assembly from Sig Sauer, barrel, XL grip and recoil assembly from Osage County Guns. That was 2-3 months ago.
                      I have full XL kit and 365 complete gun. I am building depend what I need today.

                      Last edited by Palmaris; 11-28-2020, 5:12 PM.
                      sd_shooter:
                      CGN couch patriots: "We the people!"

                      In real life: No one

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Dennis
                        Member
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 265

                        Originally posted by Califpatriot
                        No, basically a p365xl slide on a p365 frame. Lots of people have done this to gain sight radius or red dot mounting capability (as the xl slide is pre-cut) without sacrificing the concealability of the short grip.
                        This is the route I'm interested in pursuing if I ever find a 365 at a reasonable price. It also has 10 round mags without modifications. I haven't seen 10 rounder for the XL. It brings the flexibility of the modular platforms into favor. I expect 320/365 customization to become quite popular in the coming years.
                        Would like to buy 357 Maximum ammo.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Title1guy
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2015
                          • 1381

                          You can get 10 round XL mags from Sig, and maybe a few of the larger suppliers; if you get the XL gripframe.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            fmunk
                            Veteran Member
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 3896

                            Originally posted by Califpatriot
                            Thanks, actually selling it for a very reasonable price there. Followup, and this is stupid, but if one is using a longer slide, would one also have to use a longer barrel? I assume yes but...
                            And why would anyone ever consider running a long slide with a short barrel?


                            FS: Atlas Bipod, Custom G23 RMR slide, ETS mags, Jagerwerks, Recover G26/27, CZ Scorpion bits, etc.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1