Is it possible to buy a slide for Glock? If yes, where?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock question
Collapse
X
-
Glock doesn't sell its slides by themselves, so the only hope to get a factory slide is to find someone who is parting out a gun.
Otherwise, Lone Wolf sells after-market slides:
My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.Comment
-
Damn, the page is empty...
Comment
-
Wanted a factory one...Comment
-
Lone wolf makes a great slide. Caspian slides I hear are just ok. And if you want factory glock slide, call glockmeister. I am in the process of trying to buy a glock 34 slide right now myself. Not an easy chore I tell ya. Seems to be a popular slide!!Comment
-
Thanks, I'll try calling them. Saw none on their website, though...Comment
-
-
Just wondering...
Is there any major fitting that has to be done on those Lone Wolf slides or do you just swap the parts over and go?Dom
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
-
I had to replace the slide on my Glock 21 and used one of the Lone Wolf replacement slides. It was pretty much a drop in replacement and fit maybe a little bit tighter."It's not the excessive driving speed that kills you..it's the sudden stop."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,546
Posts: 25,148,893
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19107 users online. 118 members and 18989 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment