Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

G19.3....... Restock?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    559nFree
    Member
    • May 2020
    • 114

    Originally posted by Damiiaaannn
    My local FFL in Clovis just got in 10 of them
    I was just about to say that. I went yesterday to pickup my Shield and they had 2 or 3 Gen 3 (of course). Price was more than i wanted to pay so i'll wait till everone has them. But if you MUST do a search in Clovis and give em a call.

    Comment

    • #47
      static2126
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2013
      • 5619


      Truth on the XD

      Comment

      • #48
        jsigone
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2006
        • 1211

        West coast ammo in Temecula post a stack of new G19 in their Instagram post today.

        Comment

        • #49
          akjunkie
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jan 2005
          • 3497

          Guns Direct in Burbank has a large shipment coming in.

          Comment

          • #50
            Trucker562
            Junior Member
            • May 2020
            • 77

            Originally posted by akjunkie
            Guns Direct in Burbank has a large shipment coming in.
            I will do that..... question for you. I just got a sig on the 22 of may so i wont be cleared for another 30 day. Do you know if i can leave a leave a deposit on a gun and start the dros after im in the clear? Or does it have to be started right away

            Comment

            • #51
              Dvrjon
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Nov 2012
              • 11370

              Originally posted by 4Defense
              ^^^This. If I have to get rid of all my toys, the CZs, Sigs, Dan Wesson, SA all would go. Except one, my Glock 19 .
              I have Gen 1 (1988) Gen 2 (1989) Gen 3 and Gen 4 guns.

              But, my DW ECO and Guardian are not leaving.

              Sacrilege.

              Comment

              • #52
                4Defense
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2009
                • 874

                ^^I've gotten rid of DW, Sigs, SA , WC, Beretta . But I've never gotten rid of any of my Glocks.

                Comment

                • #53
                  Dvrjon
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 11370

                  Originally posted by 4Defense
                  ^^I've gotten rid of DW, Sigs, SA , WC, Beretta . But I've never gotten rid of any of my Glocks.
                  Yeah, got that, but the DWs go after my Glocks.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    tabascoz28
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 2016
                    • 3364

                    I got on the mailing list for about 10 stores. Lost 2 sales due to slow input of info. 499,10 shipping,50 transfer. Or you can wait, the panic will subside someday.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      ksch123
                      Junior Member
                      • May 2020
                      • 7

                      Panic isn’t subsiding anytime soon, especially with the riots...

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        Dvrjon
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Nov 2012
                        • 11370

                        The riots are protests to killing Blacks.

                        The G19s were bought by anti-gunners who , once they can leave their homes for a latte with their progressive comrades will be instructed to dispose of the weapon.

                        Check LGS for consignment deals in 6 months

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          4Defense
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 874

                          There won't be any deals on consignment. The tards will be asking what Calguns marketplace is asking for Glock 19s. Anywhere between 800-1200 bucks.

                          And Gucci Glocks 2K or more. LOL.

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            tabascoz28
                            Veteran Member
                            • Mar 2016
                            • 3364

                            So here's how I got my Glovick 19 in jail coming out on Tuesday: Usually I call my LGS, they will make a deal to order one in after a week or two of waiting at a good price. This time they told me they have no idea when they will be in and they can't order just for me cause they'd have to start a line for the other hundred people before me.

                            So I use Gun.deals and type in the model number or code specifically for the one we can have in CA. It happens to be PI1950201 the one made in Austria Gen 3 and 10rd mags, if it's made in the U.S. we can't have it, go figure. They will list a ton of online stores that have or don't, right now no stores will have them but most will have a mailing list that you can get on.

                            When that email comes in, get on your computer or phone and enter your info ASAP. You might lose it to someone else who is just sitting on their computer at the time and can enter their info quickly. The trick is to use an LGS for the FFL that's already in their system so it's quick. A small store will probably not be in their system. My LGS charges 50 for the transfer, all other fees are standard. Shipping varies, it could be free up to like 30 dollars depending on how the online store wants to make their profit. Right now, Omaha outdoors has one for 570 but for some reason it's out of stock... Grabagun has one for 499 and free shipping. Good luck!

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              Che762x39
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 4538

                              Originally posted by baranski
                              Call CalCustom in Fallbrook.
                              Great suggestion

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1