Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

LE Trade-in question..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Mr. Blue
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2019
    • 2522

    Thanks for the heads up on this one. I’m still going to keep my eye out for an LE trade in from time to time. It seems like they all come with night sights. What do you guys think of .40S&W? I order a 1911 45ACP and own a few 9’s but can’t imagine wanting to invest in a 40sw.
    https://youtube.com/c/GatCat

    Comment

    • #17
      Burken01
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2020
      • 85

      My first glock was a g22 police trade in, .40s&w

      I love it, night sights work great. It kicks a tad more than a 9mm but I have no problem firing rapid shots and keeping it all together from 20-30 feet

      Ammo is not much more expensive than 9mm either

      Comment

      • #18
        pythonfan
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Jan 2012
        • 1927

        Originally posted by pythonfan
        ^^^^this^^^^



        I dont think he is coming back to this thread after that blow to his masterplan of getting around the roster.
        Originally posted by Flentye
        Lol, I ended up getting a springfield Hellcat. I think a gen 3 Glock is great. I was mainly curious about some sig beretta and smith and wesson I’ve seen for cheap. You guys must have a thin bubble if an Internet forum can bust it. Lol.
        How do you like the hellcat? Where'd you find it?
        Last edited by pythonfan; 05-25-2020, 8:49 AM.

        Comment

        • #19
          SandHill
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2012
          • 2210

          I love me some fo-tay! Try it in a gun that was designed for it, like a Sig P239 or P229. As far as "investing," good used example are cheaper than 9mm now. Warren Buffet to would tell you to be greedy when others are fearful.
          Pooty Poot, you sure screwed the pooch this time! - Ghost of Roza Shanina, WWII Soviet Sniper

          Comment

          • #20
            Mr. Blue
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2019
            • 2522

            Originally posted by SandHill
            I love me some fo-tay! Try it in a gun that was designed for it, like a Sig P239 or P229. As far as "investing," good used example are cheaper than 9mm now. Warren Buffet to would tell you to be greedy when others are fearful.
            Well put, I like it.
            https://youtube.com/c/GatCat

            Comment

            • #21
              Mr. Blue
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2019
              • 2522

              Originally posted by pythonfan
              How do you like the hellcat? Where'd you find it?
              https://youtube.com/c/GatCat

              Comment

              • #22
                pythonfan
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Jan 2012
                • 1927

                Very cool. I love when a plan comes together. It's always good to establish a relationship with a local ffl. Congratulations. And i/we were joking around about the burst of your bubble. We've all at one time or another thought about ideas on how to get around the roster legally to get the newest designs on the free state market. California tightened up the grip a few years ago with the death of SSE.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Mr. Blue
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2019
                  • 2522

                  Originally posted by pythonfan
                  Very cool. I love when a plan comes together. It's always good to establish a relationship with a local ffl. Congratulations. And i/we were joking around about the burst of your bubble. We've all at one time or another thought about ideas on how to get around the roster legally to get the newest designs on the free state market. California tightened up the grip a few years ago with the death of SSE.
                  Oh ya for sure, my bubble has actually been crushed with the roster. Lol. I have often thought of moving out of the state because I believe I should be able to own an HK SP5, standard cap mags, no maglock. It looks that these current court cases v. Becerra will determine our next 10-20yrs for laws. I think the dems are working hard on finding a way to outlaw any semi-auto rifle with an external mag.

                  A sense of humor is always a good thing, sorry if I came off a bit touchy, lol.
                  https://youtube.com/c/GatCat

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1