Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Holster for S&W Model 41

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Broham85
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2015
    • 594

    Holster for S&W Model 41

    Good day Calgunners,

    Does anyone have info on custom kydex holster makers in SoCal?

    I'm trying to get a holster made for my Model 41 5.5", but I'm coming up empty.

    I know it's a blued and a target pistol, but I would like a holster.

    Thanks for any info you can provide, appreciate it.

    BroHam85
  • #2
    1G75
    Member
    • Sep 2014
    • 180

    Red Hill Tactical is in Hagerstown, MD and they make them in custom colors.

    check them out at www.redhilltactical.com

    Comment

    • #3
      RandyD
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2009
      • 6673

      Years ago, I entered a search on ebay for a holster for a Smith & Wesson Model 41, and saved the search and had ebay send me emails on matches to my search, and I ended up with a good holster.
      sigpic

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1