When concealment is not a consideration and You are using std.capacity magazines, which one would You pick as a CCW pistol ,G17 or G19?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
G17 and G19
Collapse
X
-
G19. Because it's what I've got ( Gen II / G19 )
..The "Right to Keep and Bear Arms" was not created by the 2nd Amendment; it was merely an acknowledgement of an existing, un-Alienable Right
UN-ALIENABLE - Defined by Webster as: incapable of being alienated, surrendered, or transferred .
Joseph Johnston - 4/14
- -
Glock 19 with 17 round mags ftw! I have both, the Glock 19 fits my hand like a glove.Comment
-
G45. If that isn’t an option then a 17 for capacity.CLXXIV
In us we trust.
sigpicComment
-
I prefer the G17 - I don’t feel the size difference is meaningful enough to warrant the G19, when the G26 is actually smaller and offers more flexibility.
Full disclosure: my G26 has a G19 barrel and G17 magazines.Originally posted by ysr_racerPlease don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion
Comment
-
One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale
AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for SaleComment
-
G19.5 MOS ....although I carry a G26 also
Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017
Comment
-
The OP question is odd. If concealment is not a consideration, why ask which gun for CCW? Am I missing something?
No concealment consideration? Glock 17.
Concealment? Glock 19.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,515
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25435 users online. 38 members and 25397 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment