Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Has anyone did this to there glock??????

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • punisheryayarea
    In Memoriam
    • Apr 2009
    • 1932

    Has anyone did this to there glock??????

    Has anyone bought this conversion kit........ If so how is it....... or is it even out yet?

    sigpic
    WTS JL audio 8W7 X2, JL audio 500/1v2, Alpine Ine-940, Stinger Cap!!
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...5#post17991865
    WTS SIG MPX CARBINE, SIG MPX PISTOL, NIGHTHAWK CUSTOM PREDATOR, Acog in .308!
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1186395

    Originally posted by Grunt81
    I'm serious.
    Are you one of those .45 elitists?
  • #2
    Gio
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 10251

    That is intense! How much does it cost to shoot it with Factory Ammo?

    -Gio
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Comment

    • #3
      punisheryayarea
      In Memoriam
      • Apr 2009
      • 1932

      Originally posted by Gio
      That is intense! How much does it cost to shoot it with Factory Ammo?

      -Gio

      I dont know but I WANT ONE
      But for real probably a lot....
      sigpic
      WTS JL audio 8W7 X2, JL audio 500/1v2, Alpine Ine-940, Stinger Cap!!
      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...5#post17991865
      WTS SIG MPX CARBINE, SIG MPX PISTOL, NIGHTHAWK CUSTOM PREDATOR, Acog in .308!
      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1186395

      Originally posted by Grunt81
      I'm serious.
      Are you one of those .45 elitists?

      Comment

      • #4
        Oregonish
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 610

        Loaded Ammunition:
        50GI Factory Ammunition
        #GI300A 300gr. GI JFP 700 fps 20/rds. $21.75
        #GI275A 275gr. GI JHP 875 fps 20/rds. $23.25

        a dollar a round, that's a flavor flav!

        It is kewl though, It would go great with a beowulf!!!!!

        Comment

        • #5
          Oregonish
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 610

          Comment

          • #6
            Gio
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2008
            • 10251

            Do it Rich! You know you want to

            -Gio
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

            Comment

            • #7
              Tillers_Rule
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2009
              • 1034

              Who cares about cost, it's fun to have, but a .22 to shoot!!
              sigpic
              "Don't steal, the Government hates competition."

              Comment

              • #8
                THT
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2009
                • 5140

                Ballistics of .50GI?
                Ty | 815.246.AR15 (2715) | info@midwestpx.com

                sigpic

                Magpul | Mega Arms | LMT | Hiperfire | ODIN Works | Multitasker
                Spike's Tactical | Fortis | Centurion Arms | Limited Capacity PMAGs

                FREE SHIPPING ON $150+ ORDERS!

                Comment

                • #9
                  Greg-Dawg
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 7793

                  Do a search, I know there's a calguns member with one. He posted a youtube and gave a good critique.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bohoki
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 20826

                    it doesnt look too bad once you buy your batch of brass for 40 cents each

                    i'd love to hear the story on how they make the magazines

                    i saw one that looked like it was a sherer glock 21 mag with the lips tweaked and the back remelted made in usa

                    i wonder if they could modify one of the 25 rounders to hold maybe 15

                    i might be tempted if i could get a lee mold in 50

                    i wonder how much bullseye to use
                    Last edited by bohoki; 05-08-2009, 9:24 PM.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      nick
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 19152

                      Originally posted by Gio
                      That is intense! How much does it cost to shoot it with Factory Ammo?

                      -Gio
                      A bit over $1/rnd, the prices are on their site.
                      DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

                      DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        JTROKS
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 13093

                        That is one cool pistola! I may just get one for my 2nd Gen G21. Who cares if the bullets are only going 700 fps +, it's a .50. If you get SWHC bullets I bet those clean 50 cal holes look big.
                        The wise man said just find your place
                        In the eye of the storm
                        Seek the roses along the way
                        Just beware of the thorns...
                        K. Meine

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          rolo
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1137

                          I like the 1911 conversion kit too. I could reload using roundballs from my BP kit... wow. I'd bet the brass would never wear out either. hmm. I might have to pull a Hubel on this one.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            punisheryayarea
                            In Memoriam
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 1932

                            I love this thing!!!! Gotta have it!!!!
                            Last edited by punisheryayarea; 05-09-2009, 9:20 PM.
                            sigpic
                            WTS JL audio 8W7 X2, JL audio 500/1v2, Alpine Ine-940, Stinger Cap!!
                            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...5#post17991865
                            WTS SIG MPX CARBINE, SIG MPX PISTOL, NIGHTHAWK CUSTOM PREDATOR, Acog in .308!
                            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1186395

                            Originally posted by Grunt81
                            I'm serious.
                            Are you one of those .45 elitists?

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              97F1504RAD
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 6319

                              That looks not fun to shoot. To me the Glock frame is not heavy enough to make that a manageable round.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1