Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ever spray paint a barrel?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    metalhead357
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2006
    • 5546

    Originally posted by rod
    I was hoping my reply would be taken as a joke. I should have mentioned it in my original reply.
    LOL! Ok, Ok, now I get ya I was originally like
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
    I am not a number! I am a free man

    1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
    2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
    3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

    Comment

    • #17
      NeoWeird
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 3342

      Originally posted by hank rearden
      My eyes!...the goggles do nuffing!
      quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. - Lucius Annaeus
      a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1