Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AR 15 9mm mags?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • c3jy
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 71

    AR 15 9mm mags?

    I'm having a hard time finding a 10 round mag for the Bushmaster Carbon 15 in 9mm. There are plenty 30 and 32 round ones but that doesn't do me any good. I was also thinking about putting some type of block in the mag so that it would only accept 10 rounds but I'm thinking that would get some attention.
  • #2
    jchen76@gmail.com
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2004
    • 2092

    Is the bushmaster carbon a copy colt 9mm system?

    If so cproducts has a good magazine, that I currently use for 10 rounders



    They also sell a 9mm block, not sure how reliable it is. I use a RRA block and it's been reliable.

    Comment

    • #3
      c3jy
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 71

      I have no idea if they are or not. I don't know anyone in my neck of the woods that has a Colt 9mm for my to try it out. I've read on a few other forums that they should work but I'm not convinced enough to start ordering.

      Comment

      • #4
        5hundo
        Banned
        • Jun 2008
        • 2210

        Originally posted by c3jy
        I'm having a hard time finding a 10 round mag for the Bushmaster Carbon 15 in 9mm. There are plenty 30 and 32 round ones but that doesn't do me any good. I was also thinking about putting some type of block in the mag so that it would only accept 10 rounds but I'm thinking that would get some attention.
        That's what I would do...

        Who cares if it gets attention? Legal is legal, so if a cop wants to give you grief about, that's on him.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1