Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock trigger
Collapse
X
-
My G26 got a smooth faced trigger from a G17, a lone wolf classic disconnector and a NY1 spring - kinda the opposite way from what you’re asking about, but mine isn’t a range toy. Those flat faced aluminum setups and a good disconnector would get you closer to a single-actionish trigger.Originally posted by ysr_racerPlease don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion
-
I have carried both a 1911 and G26 and I found that if you want the feel of a 1911 trigger then it's best to carry one. The triggers are just different.
I moved away from the 1911 for carry and I edc a G26 with only sights changed.
The more I shot it the better the trigger felt and I can hit what I'm looking at.
My advice is to shoot it until it's as natural as breathing. Forget trying to change it into something it's not IMO.
Good luck!Comment
-
I have carried both a 1911 and G26 and I found that if you want the feel of a 1911 trigger then it's best to carry one. The triggers are just different.
I moved away from the 1911 for carry and I edc a G26 with only sights changed.
The more I shot it the better the trigger felt and I can hit what I'm looking at.
My advice is to shoot it until it's as natural as breathing. Forget trying to change it into something it's not IMO.
Good luck!Comment
-
Try the 25 cent trigger job before spending money on replacement parts....
This basically reduces the normal break-in period without any permanent changes.
When performed on a friend's Glock, it reduced the trigger pull weight significantly...Real Californian...Comment
-
Stock trigger works fine for duty.
Better make sure your Sheriffs Dept. allows trigger mods.....
.Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017
Comment
-
-
I had G34 also, here what I did:
- Shoot 500 rds with 5.5# EOM trigger.
- Install GOSHT disconnector and reduce trigger spring kit.
- During the installation Gosht disconnector & Spring kit I polished all the moving parts (a 25 cent trigger job).
- I did all of those things to bring the trigger pulled down to 3.5#
Notes that for CCW pistol you cannot do any modification to the pistol.Comment
-
There is no Glock trigger that will ever make your G26 like your 1911. Guess how I know
I've bought just about every trigger out there.
The only way you can get your Glock to shoot pretty close to how you can shoot a 1911 is to practice with it all day long until the cows come home. Guess how I know that too. It took me about 2 years to attain similar match scores with the Glock, including the G26. After that journey what i realize that only thing i ever needed to do on the Glock trigger was a minus connector and a trigger return spring. About $20. The rest was a matter of practice time and ammo.
.Last edited by caliberetta; 10-23-2019, 10:47 PM.Comment
-
+1
Or you just shoot 10K rds to get the same result.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,557
Posts: 25,149,141
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24401 users online. 117 members and 24284 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment