Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colt King Cobra Target

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Oldboyjun
    Member
    • Jan 2018
    • 196

    Colt King Cobra Target

    MSRP: $999.00


    • Action: Double Action
    • Capacity: 6
    • Finish: Matte Stainless Steel
    • Stock: Altamont Wood Grips
    • Sights: FT: Fiber Optic RR: Adjustable
    • Barrel Length: 4.25
    • Overall Length: 9.25
    • Features: LL2 Linear Leaf Mainspring Design
  • #2
    IVth Horseman
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 1583

    Beautiful

    Comment

    • #3
      'ol shooter
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2011
      • 4646

      Liking that very much.
      sigpic
      Bob B.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

      Comment

      • #4
        waygeekierthanu
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Sep 2010
        • 2728

        We will be selling these soon!

        I am an FFL in Rancho Cucamonga, vist us at https://www.2azone.com
        We have 2011 single shot pistols available!

        We have Atlas gun works single shot 2011 available! If it is on their website we can get it for you.

        We have single shot AR pistols in stock!

        website

        Comment

        • #5
          tuna quesadilla
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2006
          • 5147

          Does it have the same POS spray-can/crinkle finish that the regular Cobra has? I played with a Cobra at Turner's the other day and, while it was a nice package (the DA trigger was great for an out of the box wheelgun), the finish was utterly disgusting. I could use it as a damn nail file if I wanted to.

          Comment

          • #6
            JTROKS
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2007
            • 13093

            Originally posted by tuna quesadilla
            Does it have the same POS spray-can/crinkle finish that the regular Cobra has? I played with a Cobra at Turner's the other day and, while it was a nice package (the DA trigger was great for an out of the box wheelgun), the finish was utterly disgusting. I could use it as a damn nail file if I wanted to.

            It says matte stainless steel finish.

            Are you referring to the DLC finish on the Colt Night Cobra being spray on?
            The wise man said just find your place
            In the eye of the storm
            Seek the roses along the way
            Just beware of the thorns...
            K. Meine

            Comment

            • #7
              SnWnMe
              Calguns Addict
              • Feb 2007
              • 6897

              According to Colt's Instagram, they are adding this to the roster.
              Frank Da Tank

              Comment

              • #8
                357magnum
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2014
                • 1219

                It will be mine.
                sigpic"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me."
                -Al Capone-

                Comment

                • #9
                  eagle eye
                  CGSSA Associate
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 1169

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    alpha_romeo_XV
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 3140

                    Without the vent rib feature of the classic snake series (anaconda/python/dismondback) this doesn't add anything over what my S&W 686 already has.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      plumbum
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2010
                      • 5394

                      Need to change those grips, something just off - like they nipped the back off so it doesn’t look so S&W. I agree that it kinda needs the rib to evoke some old school Colt vibes.
                      Originally posted by ysr_racer
                      Please don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        jayhuh
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 980

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          vf111
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 2742

                          Wow, now on my to-buy list!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            jwb28
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 568

                            It also doesn't have one other thing the Smith has. The stupid lock.
                            Still rather have an older Smith.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              alpha_romeo_XV
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 3140

                              I don't know how much difference it would make when reloading in a high adrenaline situation, but since the Colt cylinder release pulls back vs the Smith pushes forward, not sure what a Ruger double action does. If you own and shoot various makes just remember which you have in your hand. Then there is the Dan Wesson with the release in front of cylinder requiring free hand to push.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1