Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sacramento gunsmith?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shirojiro
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2015
    • 95

    Sacramento gunsmith?

    Hi everyone,

    I finally got my hands on a extra hammer for my sp101, and would like to find someone to help me bob it.

    Any recommendations for a gunsmith in Sacramento?

    Thanks!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #2
    SkyHawk
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2012
    • 23531

    Maraviov in Woodland
    Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

    Comment

    • #3
      Unforgiven
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2009
      • 794

      I don’t think he wants your help, but will do it for a fee.
      The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.

      Benjamin Franklin

      Comment

      • #4
        Unforgiven
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 794

        The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.

        Benjamin Franklin

        Comment

        • #5
          shirojiro
          Junior Member
          • Apr 2015
          • 95

          Hi there,

          I'm not sure I understand this post. Who doesn't need help? I definitely do.

          Also, who would do it for a fee?

          Thanks!

          Comment

          • #6
            Barang
            CGN Contributor
            • Aug 2013
            • 13396

            Originally posted by shirojiro
            Hi there,

            I'm not sure I understand this post. Who doesn't need help? I definitely do.

            Also, who would do it for a fee?

            Thanks!
            he's just kidding with ya.

            Comment

            • #7
              k1dude
              I need a LIFE!!
              • May 2009
              • 15911

              Originally posted by shirojiro
              Hi everyone,

              I finally got my hands on a extra hammer for my sp101, and would like to find someone to help me bob it.

              Any recommendations for a gunsmith in Sacramento?

              Thanks!!
              He was joking with you because you essentially said you wanted to do it yourself, but needed some assistance.
              "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

              "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

              Comment

              • #8
                Unforgiven
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2009
                • 794

                Trying to be funny. A gunsmith will do the work for you, but your post stated you wanted someone to help you bob it.
                The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.

                Benjamin Franklin

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1