Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wilson Combat Classic 9mm accuracy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ap3572001
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2007
    • 6039

    Wilson Combat Classic 9mm accuracy

    Anyone shot WC Classic 9mm out to 50 yards? Mine is this year production STD Classic . Even with Atlanta Arms it seems not to do any better than 3" at 50 yards of the bench. I will try ASYM match next.
    Last edited by ap3572001; 07-18-2019, 12:32 PM.
  • #2
    CWL
    Senior Member
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2009
    • 1488

    What ammo was used on the test target that was included with your gun?

    The 4 MOA they claim is only if you use their load.
    Vae Victis

    Comment

    • #3
      ap3572001
      Calguns Addict
      • Jun 2007
      • 6039

      Originally posted by CWL
      What ammo was used on the test target that was included with your gun?

      The 4 MOA they claim is only if you use their load.
      It shoots better than 4 inches at 50 yards. Just not as good as Les Baer 9mm.
      I was expecting better from WC.

      Comment

      • #4
        teflondog
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 4011

        I don't know about Les Baer's 9mm guns, but they told me that their standard .45 acp guns are guaranteed for 3" at 50 yards. The 1.5" accuracy guarantee is an additional option that you have to pay for.
        Originally posted by G. Michael Hopf
        Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

        Comment

        • #5
          tbc
          Calguns Addict
          • Jun 2011
          • 5955

          Originally posted by ap3572001
          It shoots better than 4 inches at 50 yards. Just not as good as Les Baer 9mm.

          I was expecting better from WC.


          It sounds that you have tested the Les Baer, did you?

          Comment

          • #6
            Litespeeds
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2015
            • 3260

            I'm not sure about the 9mm 1911's but I can confirm that my Les Baer Premier II shoots more accurately than my Wilson Combat CQB Elite in 45 acp.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1