Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Desert Eagle (CA Version)
Collapse
X
-
Desert Eagle (CA Version)
Tags: None -
Oh sweet, I was under the impression they came with mag safeties. Thank you for the infoComment
-
-
I heard that I could get a standard plate to replace the CA plate.Comment
-
That link very clearly states:Originally posted by Black306
Desert Eagle Firing Pin Stop. Fits all calibers except CA model.Comment
-
Thank you all for the information, I’ve got 7 days left before I can pick it up and I wanted to make sure I could fix the CA changes.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,515
Posts: 25,148,575
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15245 users online. 124 members and 15121 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment