Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

S&W SDVE CA 9mm

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    MrBlazito
    Senior Member
    • May 2011
    • 1005

    I have the SD40VE and the mags barely pop out 1/4". It's definitely the mag disconnect bar causing the issue. If you look at the back of your mags, there is a cut right down the middle and a few mm down you'll see the weld markings. That's where the mag disconnect bar comes in contact with the mag not allowing it to drop free.

    Comment

    • #17
      rudigan
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 2061

      Originally posted by Christopher761
      I have 2, and they both never had any issue dropping mags. I have recently removed the dangerous "mag safety." And they still drop free.
      How is it you are still alive?
      Member & Contributor CRPA/NRA

      Comment

      • #18
        Hunt
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 4833

        Protect public lands access http://www.backcountryhunters.org/

        Comment

        • #19
          BigPimping
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2010
          • 21487

          I have the sd9ve, a Gen 2 Glock 17 and a fmk 9c1. all are very good and will serve you well. I think the best value for the money is the Smith & Wesson. It just seems to be the most refined and best gun for the money. The Glock of course is the best, but you definitely pay for that.
          sigpic

          PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

          When pimping begins, friendship ends.

          Don't let your history be a mystery

          Comment

          • #20
            Christopher761
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2014
            • 855

            Originally posted by rudigan
            How is it you are still alive?
            Funny, that is what the fire marshal said about the flame thrower incident.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1