Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Emotional Support Pistol.
Collapse
X
-
Emotional Support Pistol.
Last edited by Tok36; 02-19-2019, 10:08 AM.Vive La Exile Machine!!
Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
Will work for CZ Pics!Tags: None -
Hahahaha! Nice! -
Awesome. Thanks for sharing!One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale
AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for SaleComment
-
Thread title sucked me in!Comment
-
I saw nothing at the above link.
I have posted a few times on Calguns, that I should be allowed to have a "medical machinegun" if other people can have medical marijuana.
.Be sure to ask your doctor if depression, rectal bleeding, and suicide are right for you.
In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.
I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,319
Posts: 25,146,757
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34160 users online. 149 members and 34011 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment