Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colt 45 Gold Cup

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    LEAD LAUNCHER
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2013
    • 1938

    Originally posted by audiction
    he clearly made a mistake in posting it here but we all know he was selling the firearm. in any case, I was referring to thread crapping on ads. it shouldn't be allowed is what I'm saying. if he wanted to sell his hi point for $2K then we shouldn't care. if we don't like his pricing we just move on. if this was my for sale ad and I saw your comment I would tell one of the mods to delete your post.

    Comment

    • #32
      BigPimping
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2010
      • 21485

      Nobody here should be allowed to post in the for sale forums until they have at least 100 posts.

      This person was obviously trying to do nothing more then rip off one of our members. Good riddance.
      sigpic

      PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

      When pimping begins, friendship ends.

      Don't let your history be a mystery

      Comment

      • #33
        LEAD LAUNCHER
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2013
        • 1938

        Comment

        • #34
          audiction
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2012
          • 785



          I know the rules and yes it should have been on the right sub forum but assuming it was what I'm trying to say is it should be allowed...thread crapping. like what others are saying you should have a minimum of at least 50 posts to sell stuff. again, im not siding with this OP...I don't even know him. it's a general statement.

          Comment

          • #35
            audiction
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2012
            • 785


            no worries dummykid. again I'm not siding with this OP...I don't even know him. thanks as well..

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1