Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Chiappa Rhino CA compliant
Collapse
X
-
Chiappa Rhino CA compliant
Thanks. I thought they would just be range guns or safe queens, but I was impressed at the range with the 40DS so much I got the 3 inch model to carry aiwb daily. Definitely rent one if you have a chance.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkComment
-
They're awesome, I saw a ton of them. They can also be converted from single action to double action once you own them which is nice
Sent from Mobile, visit us at https://www.2azone.comComment
-
Have the 2 inch version and if I were ever get a CCW it would absolutely be a carry frontrunnerComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,178
Posts: 25,145,260
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 44755 users online. 117 members and 44638 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment