Is it necessary to go through an FFL when you buy a conversion kit or can you have it shipped straight to your house? I am considering the Kadet 22 conversion for my CZ.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Conversion Kit Question
Collapse
X
-
Conversion Kit Question
Tags: None -
For that conversion kit, you don't need a FFL. I know of a few that are considered "firearms" by ATF but, that isn't one of them.NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
Utah CCW Instructor
Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.
sigpic CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE
KM6WLVComment
-
Thanks guys...I appreciate the help.Comment
-
You’ll be stoked. Hands down the best kit one can buy. Possibly one of the best .22 pistols out there.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,635
Posts: 25,149,887
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18904 users online. 135 members and 18769 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment