Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock magazine wobble normal???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oc16
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 1055

    Glock magazine wobble normal???

    I bought a new Glock 19, it seemed fine after I inspected it paid my fees and picked it up after 10 days. First day at the range I noticed that the magazine has a bit of play in it, but the Glock shot 100% reliably. I tried the spare mag and same thing is this normal with Glocks?


    retreat! we must go comrade we will fight again another day.
  • #2
    Aasillak
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2014
    • 564

    Normal

    Comment

    • #3
      omega
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2005
      • 3114

      thats so it can drop free easily during fast reloads, it should fall right out when you press the mag release.

      try a fully loaded mag, notice the spring tension makes it fit tighter, empty mags will have more loose fit since no bullet is pressing up inside the gun
      Last edited by omega; 08-19-2018, 3:38 PM.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1