I've got a Crimson Trace LG-637 laser grip for a Glock 17, also fits other full size frames (according to manufacturer).
The Crimson Trace LG-639 laser grip is for compact frames like the Glock 19.
I am able to fit the LG-637 on my Glock 19 without any noticeable issues.
Does anyone know the difference between the LG-637 and LG-639? Or the difference of the frame length or curve of the 17 vs 19 at the trigger pack pin? I don't see any noticeable difference. But the there must be a difference because of the different model numbers of the laser grip for full size vs compact.
The Crimson Trace LG-639 laser grip is for compact frames like the Glock 19.
I am able to fit the LG-637 on my Glock 19 without any noticeable issues.
Does anyone know the difference between the LG-637 and LG-639? Or the difference of the frame length or curve of the 17 vs 19 at the trigger pack pin? I don't see any noticeable difference. But the there must be a difference because of the different model numbers of the laser grip for full size vs compact.
