Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Used sig p229 combat value?
Collapse
X
-
$1100 to $1500, depending on condition, number of magazines, market demand, and then to what extent you want to sell it.
New ones on Gunbroker are ~$1000, if someone is exempt from the roster (+sales tax, FFL processing costs, maybe shipping from seller).
Used SIG P-series guns on Calguns are anywhere from $900 to $1700 depending on model.(former) Glock and 1911 Armorer; LEO (now retired) -
Is the combat a very desirable variant?$1100 to $1500, depending on condition, number of magazines, market demand, and then to what extent you want to sell it.
New ones on Gunbroker are ~$1000, if someone is exempt from the roster (+sales tax, FFL processing costs, maybe shipping from seller).
Used SIG P-series guns on Calguns are anywhere from $900 to $1700 depending on model.
Obviously it’s not on roster. Other than slight barrel wear it’s a 10/10 condition.
I’m just curious what someone would pay in reality. I payed 1300. Is 1700 unreasonable?
Thank you
L-2Comment
-
I have a P226R and a P220 Combat. I love the combat models. Pics?Army Veteran 2/31st F.A., 101st Airborne
NRA Patron Life Member/CGN Contributor
CRPA MemberComment
-
^^^^^ this ^^^^^$1100 to $1500, depending on condition, number of magazines, market demand, and then to what extent you want to sell it.
New ones on Gunbroker are ~$1000, if someone is exempt from the roster (+sales tax, FFL processing costs, maybe shipping from seller).
Used SIG P-series guns on Calguns are anywhere from $900 to $1700 depending on model.
If you need the cash let it go for $1000. If you're not in a hurry list it at the price you purchased it for and see what happens.
I've been buying and selling guns for a longtime. I try and make it a habit of not paying more than MSRP for anything including "off roster" stuff.Comment
-
9mm or 40 cal ?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,568
Posts: 25,149,306
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32027 users online. 117 members and 31910 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment