Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How did I do? CZ Orange

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ZombieLivesMatter
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2016
    • 2533

    How did I do? CZ Orange

    It's off roster but I got it cheap, considering cerakoting it. I'm afraid California will ban this soon though, it can give assault paper cuts.

    Originally posted by gwgn02
    G-shock, a good way to tell the time, and better way to tell the female variety you are unworthy mating material.
  • #2
    xSlapshotx
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 530

    Haha, that’s the model I can afford!

    Comment

    • #3
      ZombieLivesMatter
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2016
      • 2533

      Originally posted by xSlapshotx
      Haha, that’s the model I can afford!
      LOL, me too. It cost me 2cents but since it's off roster I'll charge $1k in market place.
      Originally posted by gwgn02
      G-shock, a good way to tell the time, and better way to tell the female variety you are unworthy mating material.

      Comment

      • #4
        tbc
        Calguns Addict
        • Jun 2011
        • 5955

        lol. I need to find a Shadow 2 in that condition.

        Comment

        • #5
          denpython
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 1897

          3 D printed!
          NRA Life Member, GOA member

          Comment

          • #6
            viet4lifeOC
            Veteran Member
            • May 2010
            • 4888

            Scary thing is....bet a child will get suspended or reprimanded for bring that to a gun free school.

            Comment

            • #7
              Broham85
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2015
              • 594

              Let me know if you want to sell. I have cash in hand

              Comment

              • #8
                _TomT_
                Veteran Member
                • Jun 2013
                • 3354

                Originally posted by Broham85
                Let me know if you want to sell. I have cash in hand
                No DROs just fax it over.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Two Nuggets
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2016
                  • 1054

                  At least cut out the trigger portion!

                  A true CZ fanboy would have.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Gregchico
                    Vendor/Retailer
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2377

                    Originally posted by _TomT_
                    No DROs just fax it over.
                    Don't. That is considered a straw wrapper sale.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1