Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What pistol is this?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thalvo
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2016
    • 3

    What pistol is this?

    Found this picture on Instagram, hoping someone can tell by this picture on what pistol this is?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #2
    Nicoman
    Guardian of masculinity
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jul 2010
    • 1320

    Looks like a Glock, but I'm more interested in whats behind it
    Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
    I like FDE because when I pose for pictures with my FDE guns it makes me look more like an operator.
    Originally posted by Nutnfancy
    "Preserve your gat"

    Comment

    • #3
      Calico1404
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2016
      • 3401

      Looks like a Glock 18c, bad pic though. But almost see a selector switch in the back

      Comment

      • #4
        thalvo
        Junior Member
        • Feb 2016
        • 3

        Originally posted by Nicoman
        Looks like a Glock, but I'm more interested in whats behind it

        Comment

        • #5
          bradf814
          Junior Member
          • Jan 2012
          • 45

          It is an ISSC MK22 .22lr pistol. They are garbage pistols and always have to be sent back for warranty work.

          Comment

          • #6
            Nicoman
            Guardian of masculinity
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Jul 2010
            • 1320


            Yeah I didn't notice that at first, but I still stand by my first post. I think Calico1404 is right about it being a Glock 18
            Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
            I like FDE because when I pose for pictures with my FDE guns it makes me look more like an operator.
            Originally posted by Nutnfancy
            "Preserve your gat"

            Comment

            • #7
              Calico1404
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2016
              • 3401

              Originally posted by bradf814
              It is an ISSC MK22 .22lr pistol. They are garbage pistols and always have to be sent back for warranty work.
              ^^^ looks like a winner

              Comment

              • #8
                thalvo
                Junior Member
                • Feb 2016
                • 3

                Originally posted by bradf814
                It is an ISSC MK22 .22lr pistol. They are garbage pistols and always have to be sent back for warranty work.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Litespeeds
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 2015
                  • 3260

                  Originally posted by bradf814
                  It is an ISSC MK22 .22lr pistol. They are garbage pistols and always have to be sent back for warranty work.
                  Winner winner chicken dinner.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    doh31672
                    Member
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 471

                    front serrations and trigger guard aren't the same. The logo on the grip looks like a glock. maybe that "hammer" in the picture is just hair.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      SkyHawk
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 23531

                      Bradf814 called it. It is the ISSC M22 pistol, just a different one than posted above.

                      Here it is: http://www.armslist.com/posts/25213/...2--22lr-pistol




                      Last edited by SkyHawk; 03-21-2018, 11:37 AM.
                      Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SSOUNN
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2011
                        • 851

                        Trigger Discipline Anyone..

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Spartan301
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 2048

                          Don't be that guy!

                          Looks like a snowflake showing off their gun handling skills!
                          U.S. Army/Sgt./67N (Aviation/1st CAV DIV, FT. HOOD/2nd INF DIV, S. KOREA/NTC FLT DET, FT. IRWIN) Veteran '81-'86

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            sloppy joe
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 776

                            I think we need to see the whole photo.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              hambam105
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 7083

                              Whatever it is let's move to Florida and put a Life Time Guarantee on it and then you can tell the rest of world how great it is while I count the money.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1