Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

1981 smith 64-2 price check

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MissiontoMars
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 1544

    1981 smith 64-2 price check

  • #2
    Barbarosa
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 2166

    Without seeing pics it is hard to estimate accurately, but a 64-2 probably $475 - $550 or so. Make sure it is a 64-2 and not a 642. I see them in the LGS from time to time around $500.

    Comment

    • #3
      MissiontoMars
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2012
      • 1544

      Originally posted by Barbarosa
      Without seeing pics it is hard to estimate accurately, but a 64-2 probably $475 - $550 or so. Make sure it is a 64-2 and not a 642. I see them in the LGS from time to time around $500.
      Thanks for the post, that helps.

      Had to laugh at the 642 vs 64-2 comment, though. I've held this gun in my hands. it's a K-frame, 2" barrel, stainless steel six-gun. Definitely a 64-2.

      Thank you for advising caution if I hadn't seen it yet, though, I appreciate it.

      Comment

      • #4
        shafferds
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 1970

        64-2 prelock in 90%. If original box and grips between 5 to 6 hundred.

        Comment

        • #5
          MissiontoMars
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2012
          • 1544

          EB13B3E8-41EE-458B-9699-91354982FB00.jpg

          Comment

          • #6
            hambam105
            Calguns Addict
            • Jan 2013
            • 7083

            Getting a S&W 64-2 confused with a S&W 642 is one thing.
            Getting the 9mm HK P7 Squeeze Cocker words mixed up is another.

            Comment

            • #7
              DEPUTYBILL
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2007
              • 874

              Originally posted by shafferds
              64-2 prelock in 90%. If original box and grips between 5 to 6 hundred.
              If it has a 2" barrel, it may be worth a little more.
              I haven't seen a lot of them for sale.

              Comment

              • #8
                Mr. Beretta
                Calguns Addict
                • Dec 2005
                • 6614

                Post in the marketplace for $500.

                It'll be gone by tonight.

                Comment

                • #9
                  MissiontoMars
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 1544

                  Originally posted by Mr. Beretta
                  Post in the marketplace for $500.

                  It'll be gone by tonight.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    MissiontoMars
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 1544

                    Originally posted by DEPUTYBILL
                    If it has a 2" barrel, it may be worth a little more.
                    I haven't seen a lot of them for sale.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Elgatodeacero
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 1297

                      If it’s not an ex duty gun, and in good shape, i would estimate value at around 700-750 in California.

                      This is a desirable and uncommon model for shooters and collectors.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        MissiontoMars
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 1544

                        Wow, really? Ok, thanks for the input.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1