Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Blackhawk serpa level 2 holster question!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hkusp9c
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 690

    Blackhawk serpa level 2 holster question!

    I have a sig sauer p229 and I bought a blackhawk serpa level 2 holster from ebay. I received it today and i noticed that there is a loose screw right under the "L" retention lock and the curved plastic inside is loose too. Is it supposed to be loose like that? or do I have to tighten the screw?
    Thanx for your help.
  • #2
    RedRocket
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 91

    tightening that screw will make the holster hold the weapon tighter while drawing... when my holster was new i kept the screw really loose.... finger tight... but as I have gotten used to the draw.. I have tightened it for a little more resistance... tighten it.. then draw.. loosen the screw 1/4 turn ... draw... repeat untill you like the feel.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1