Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock stand-alone slides?
Collapse
X
-
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/132380
Mr.Rebates sign-up referral link: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=1034188Comment
-
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/132380
Mr.Rebates sign-up referral link: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=1034188Comment
-
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/132380
Mr.Rebates sign-up referral link: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=1034188Comment
-
I assumed youre interested in G21/20s based on your other threads...https://www.activejunky.com/invite/132380
Mr.Rebates sign-up referral link: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=1034188Comment
-
-
Brownells sells their own brand Glock slides at very reasonable rates. I have no experience with them but their customer service and return policy is excellent.Comment
-
I purchased all my slide assemblies from 3 vendors that sell on GunBroker most recently from Modern Sportsman in MN. I shop around and if item is available from more than one vendor I choose the highest rated one that does not charge the 3% CC premium or can take PayPal payment to avoid extra fees. I also check on the return policies, etc.
If you don't see exactly what you're looking for contact vendors who have similar items listed to see if they have your item in stock. Many of them don't list their whole inventories.
Good luck!
Sent from my phone using TapatalkLast edited by iambic; 01-11-2018, 7:32 AM.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,868
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19966 users online. 72 members and 19894 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment