Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ Bull Shadow

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    redhemi
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 2966

    Maybe Cajun Gun Works can get the uppers and you can send them your CA. legal frame and have them fit it on and while it's there they can do a little trigger work then coat the slide and frame in Master Blue. One can only dream and get a second job to cover the cost.

    Comment

    • #17
      osis32
      Calguns Addict
      • Jul 2009
      • 5912

      That gun deserves to be sao for sure.
      Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

      Comment

      • #18
        ZombieLivesMatter
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2016
        • 2533

        Damn that's a beauty, my wallet is in trouble for the next year before it even begins.
        Originally posted by gwgn02
        G-shock, a good way to tell the time, and better way to tell the female variety you are unworthy mating material.

        Comment

        • #19
          tbc
          Calguns Addict
          • Jun 2011
          • 5955

          Dammit. I sold my custom Shadow SAO a few months back.

          Comment

          • #20
            mjmagee67
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2011
            • 2771

            It's called a Tanfoglio Stock II by another name.
            Last edited by mjmagee67; 12-14-2017, 1:47 PM.
            If you want change you have to put in your 2 cents, you can't just sit on the sidelines and whine.

            Comment

            • #21
              Tok36
              Veteran Member
              • May 2013
              • 3061

              Perdy neat.
              Vive La Exile Machine!!
              Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
              Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
              Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
              Will work for CZ Pics!

              Comment

              • #22
                Erion929
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 4706

                Originally posted by beanz2
                Remember when I said the Shadow 2 is so yesterday?

                Today CZ Custom is announcing the new Bull Shadow

                Get your orders in, boys!


                OK, beanz, I'm in with Order #1.....hook me up




                -
                Last edited by Erion929; 12-14-2017, 9:41 PM.
                Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!

                https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017


                Comment

                • #23
                  TacopsDep417
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 320

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Litespeeds
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 2015
                    • 3260

                    Originally posted by mjmagee67
                    It's called a Tanfoglio Stock II by another name.
                    Yep. Got to love those sexy Italian competition guns.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      the Scholar
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2010
                      • 601

                      I'm not a huge CZ fan (although I admit I haven't shot one, just never wanted one) but this pistol looks really nice.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Litespeeds
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 2015
                        • 3260

                        Originally posted by the Scholar
                        I'm not a huge CZ fan (although I admit I haven't shot one, just never wanted one) but this pistol looks really nice.
                        How can you be a fan if you never even shot one. But be warned, if you shoot one, you will want to buy one. Especially if you try a CZ Tactical Sport.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Erion929
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 4706

                          Originally posted by Litespeeds
                          Yep. Got to love those sexy Italian competition guns.


                          So, if I have THIS....I shouldn't need THAT?


                          Last edited by Erion929; 12-14-2017, 9:47 PM.
                          Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!

                          https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017


                          Comment

                          • #28
                            claylakers
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 2807

                            Yes please

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              The Shootist
                              Senior Member
                              • May 2010
                              • 1796

                              Originally posted by beanz2
                              Unlike the S2 or the TSO, with this one there is a possible legal pathway (CZ75B SA) to have one in CA without going through a Roster Exempt person*. The only thing unknown is whether CZC will open the pathway. In the past, they have allowed people to buy stock on roster SP-01's or CZ75B's from them, physically DROS them in CA as usual, then send them back for a CTS conversion. A lengthy process, but completely legal. It's no less legal than customizing your CZ, Glock or 1911.

                              I'm sure they will be deluged by orders from the rest of the USA and may not accommodate such requests now, but later, who knows? CA is still a large market.



                              * or the other allowed pathways, moving, relatives , etc.
                              I will keep that in mind....I don't mind a lengthy process as long as I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for the information
                              NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
                              CRPA MEMBER
                              FIREARMS POLICY COALITION MEMBER
                              CGN CONTRIBUTOR

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                metalhead
                                Member
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 444

                                My brother had been a 1911 guy only for the last 20 years. I recently talked him into trying CZ . Within a month he bought an CZ Accu Shadow, a TS Orange and EEA Elite Limited Macth. He told me that he would get the Bull Shadow as soon as it come out. You guys and I are bad influence :-).

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1