Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Family Pic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rimfire78
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 1696

    Family Pic

    I saw a great "family" pic posted by a fellow calgunner today which inspired me to share one of my own.
    I looked for a thread but couldn't find one, so here goes....

    Last edited by rimfire78; 11-09-2017, 7:30 PM.
    sigpic
    NRA,SAF,CGF
    CCRKBA
    member
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" - Thomas Jefferson
  • #2
    Juniork5
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 884

    Hope to grow a family similar one day

    Comment

    • #3
      MrExel17
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2011
      • 9170

      Thank you for sharing!
      "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

      Comment

      • #4
        deckhandmike
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2011
        • 8325

        Jelly, starting my pistol collection next.
        Last edited by deckhandmike; 11-08-2017, 10:10 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          trigger945
          Calguns Addict
          • Sep 2012
          • 5795

          Very nice! 👍🏽
          One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

          AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

          Comment

          • #6
            etwinam
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2016
            • 3223

            Nicer set up. I just recently consolidated my collection down to my favorites. I hope to have a deagle Anand 586 sooner day too
            God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

            Comment

            • #7
              plumbum
              Calguns Addict
              • May 2010
              • 5394

              One hell of an “assortment” you got there! I mean, really - you’re all over the board with a selection like that.
              Originally posted by ysr_racer
              Please don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion

              Comment

              • #8
                rimfire78
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2010
                • 1696

                Well, I'm not done yet lol.
                sigpic
                NRA,SAF,CGF
                CCRKBA
                member
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" - Thomas Jefferson

                Comment

                • #9
                  SonofWWIIDI
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 21583

                  That's a pretty decent start of a collection you have there.

                  Sorry, not sorry.
                  🎺

                  Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    audiction
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 785

                    great family pic...thanks for posting!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      rimfire78
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2010
                      • 1696

                      Originally posted by audiction
                      great family pic...thanks for posting!
                      My pleasure.
                      sigpic
                      NRA,SAF,CGF
                      CCRKBA
                      member
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" - Thomas Jefferson

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        IVC
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jul 2010
                        • 17640

                        What caliber is that Luger?
                        sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          IVC
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 17640

                          Also, you need a lot of extended family. Where are all the grandparents, weird aunts and uncles, nephews and nieces?

                          sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            rimfire78
                            Senior Member
                            • Mar 2010
                            • 1696

                            Originally posted by IVC
                            What caliber is that Luger?
                            It's 9mm.

                            We were adopted so we're still searching for the rest of the clan.
                            sigpic
                            NRA,SAF,CGF
                            CCRKBA
                            member
                            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" - Thomas Jefferson

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              ltzgolf
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 373

                              We might have some cousins.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1