Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Which all metal pistol between two.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jaysantosauxiliarypolice
    Banned
    • Mar 2017
    • 216

    Which all metal pistol between two.

    1911 45acp 5"
    or
    Beretta 92FS

    Only between the 2.


    Don't compare 9 vs 45.
    I merely want to know which is a better platform regarding reliability and durability. Only 1911's within the same price as the Beretta please.
    Last edited by jaysantosauxiliarypolice; 11-01-2017, 10:47 PM.
  • #2
    9mmContagion
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 3242

    92fs isn’t steel... so 1911

    ETA: Not to mention, you’re comparing a DA/SA to a SAO

    In that price range though, Beretta.
    Last edited by 9mmContagion; 11-01-2017, 9:41 PM.
    9mmContagion Feedback

    Comment

    • #3
      Juniork5
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2014
      • 884

      Get both thats what I did

      Comment

      • #4
        559BearDown
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2014
        • 1555

        So a Beretta or a Rock Island 1911? Probably Beretta.

        Comment

        • #5
          plumbum
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2010
          • 5394

          If you mean Dan Wesson 1911, then yes plz.
          Originally posted by ysr_racer
          Please don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion

          Comment

          • #6
            madoka
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 2039

            Originally posted by 559BearDown
            So a Beretta or a Rock Island 1911? Probably Beretta.
            You're forgetting that the Beretta 92FS Fusion which retailed for $11K.

            Comment

            • #7
              trigger945
              Calguns Addict
              • Sep 2012
              • 5795

              1911, be it a Rock Island to be in the same price range!
              One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

              AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

              Comment

              • #8
                Trapper
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2007
                • 2159

                For reliability with all types of ammunition I would vote for the Beretta.
                I was on active duty when we transitioned from the 1911 to the M9 and qualifications scores went up for most shooters.
                If you're willing to spend a little more, 1911s are fantastic pistols and can be tuned to produce excellent accuracy and reliability.
                When the battle drum beats, it is too late to sharpen your sword."
                Sir Winston Churchill

                Comment

                • #9
                  xSlapshotx
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 532

                  I have both. An Italian 92SF and a SA Loaded 1911.

                  I like the 1911.
                  Love the 92. I wouldn’t sell my 92

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SkyHawk
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 23531

                    Beretta 92 is not all steel. Why do people keep making these threads about wanting an all steel pistol then first thing they do is list a Beretta??
                    Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      xSlapshotx
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 532

                      And the “D” spring mod is a must for the 92

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        jaysantosauxiliarypolice
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 216

                        I wish I can edit the thread title. What I meant was all metal frame.

                        It seems that the responses are straight down the line.

                        Capacity is not a huge difference. 1911 = 8 while our POS state limits 10 for the 92FS.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          SkyHawk
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 23531

                          Originally posted by jaysantosauxiliarypolice
                          I wish I can edit the thread title. What I meant was all metal frame.

                          It seems that the responses are straight down the line.

                          Capacity is not a huge difference. 1911 = 8 while our POS state limits 10 for the 92FS.
                          You can edit the thread title. Click 'edit' then 'go advanced' and look for the thread title in a narrow box, you can edit it.
                          Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            jaysantosauxiliarypolice
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 216

                            Originally posted by SkyHawk
                            You can edit the thread title. Click 'edit' then 'go advanced' and look for the thread title in a narrow box, you can edit it.
                            Thanks dude. G'nite.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              audiction
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 785

                              Originally posted by madoka
                              You're forgetting that the Beretta 92FS Fusion which retailed for $11K.
                              my 2 beretta favorites...fusion and billennium.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1