Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

HK Gunsmith LA/Socal?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emmortal
    Member
    • May 2016
    • 339

    HK Gunsmith LA/Socal?

    I've got a Lobos trigger I want to get installed on my VP9, I know of Greyguns and Bill Springfield which can do it but I'd rather (if possible) find a gunsmith locally who's done work on HK's.

    Also, I've seen some slide cut modifications on some VP9's but don't know of anyone who's actually sent theirs out for slide cuts. Yea, I know, slide cuts on an HK, but I'm doing it more for fun than anything else as I enjoy modding out some of my guns. My USP's are my workhorses but my VP9 is my fun gun.

    Anyone have recommendations? Obviously it will need to be sent out but if anyone knows of a good shop let me know.
    Blip
  • #2
    emmortal
    Member
    • May 2016
    • 339

    Bumping this.
    Blip

    Comment

    • #3
      SLO1911Fan
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 1483

      Good place to send the slide and frame for stippling?

      David Service at Danger Close Armament would be my first choice. Peter Roos at Battle Cock Tactical does fantastic work too. You might also try SSVI, FineLineTactical, or BoreSightSolutions.

      As far as installing the lobos trigger, it isn't hard to do yourself if you're confident. If not, Superior Defense and Headhunters both have decent smiths.
      I'm a big old, bourbon-soaked cigar-huffing ***, as God in his infinite wisdom meant me to be. - Charlie Sheen.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1