Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Question about price for magazines

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • realmswalker
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 636

    Question about price for magazines

    I have a 30 round mini 14 magazine rebuild kit including body, spring, follower and floorplate of unknown brand in good shape and another Ruger brand mini 14 magazine in very good shape that strangely only holds 4 rounds.

    What's a fair price for these two items?
  • #2
    jeffyboy
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 927

    Pictures might help with basing a value on them.

    Comment

    • #3
      realmswalker
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 636

      Here are some pictures.

      [IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]

      Comment

      • #4
        realmswalker
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 636

        Anyone with a fair price? I don't have a mini 14 nor do I want one so I would like to see these go to a happy home.

        Comment

        • #5
          j1133s
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2007
          • 1343

          I've generally priced my used mags at about 1/2 their current new price and have found not much difficulty selling them. But you aren't selling a mag, just parts to fix old mags... so your market is smaller.


          20 rounders are going for $30.

          So I'd price it at $15 or a bit lower due to smaller market.

          Comment

          • #6
            maxicon
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 4661

            Likewise, the Ruger 5 rounders go for about $20 or so new. Dunno why yours only holds 4.

            Demand for the 5 rounders isn't usually super strong, but they sell well in California if priced right. $10-15 would seem reasonable, depending on condition.
            sigpic
            NRA Life Member

            Comment

            • #7
              bohoki
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2006
              • 20826

              maybe someone assembled the 5 rounder with the floorplate lock upside down

              i think $15 for the kit and $10 for the oem mag is fair

              i have that same 2 hole magazine with welded rear lock nub but mine looks way worse with 15 years of scratches and rust

              Comment

              • #8
                formulad97
                Member
                • Jan 2008
                • 157

                Trade you 2 paraord 1911 mags for it

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1