delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
delete
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
While the 40 seems to not be in as much demand, it sounds like you have a really nice gun and it's off roster.
I am not sure if the Tactical demands more the just an SP-01. I like the CZ recocker even though it seems like an after thought compared to a Sig.
Good luck to you, sounds like a nice gun. -
What gives you that impression? The decocker setup is a little complicated compared to the manual safety version.
Why are Sig controls *** backwards when compared to many other platforms?Originally posted by BumslieHK - the best 600 dollar gun, 900 dollars can buy.Originally posted by SleighterGetting legal advice from a gun salesman, is like getting medical advice from a janitor at a hospital. Both make about the same per hour and both prove that being around something all day doesn't make you an expert.
Lifetime NRA member.Comment
-
I for me the Sig decocker's position and arch of movement is easier to use. In the CZs farther to the rear which takes a larger change in grip and the arch is a very tight radius.
They both work just fine. I have a 75bd and love it and would not trade it for a Sig. I just feel the decocker intergration was a later design addition and it come through in the in the implementation.Comment
-
around twee fiddy. PM me and i'll setup the PPT. You pay fees. Twee Fiddy is all i'm willing to pay.Comment
-
bring the clipsComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,544
Posts: 25,148,868
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21732 users online. 69 members and 21663 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment