Here it is. I am thinking about selling my D.E. (it's an original .50) to buy other guns. Should I hang on to it or let it go? If I do sell it what do you think it's worth? Hope I am posting this in the right place.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Desert Eagle
Collapse
X
-
Sell it.....get a reliable gun."The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory...."Comment
-
I bought it used(unfired) so someone else supported them. Its black. The only reason I keep it is because it is a blast to shoot(but expensive) You start blasting away and everyone else stops shooting to see what the @@@ is going on. The real question is what is it worth?Last edited by Kestryll; 03-05-2009, 10:40 AM.Comment
-
Disappointing.Comment
-
Is it legal to sell a >50 caliber handgun in California?Comment
-
-
I have owned one before, from what I see - I doubt you will get more then $1000 for it. Personally, I shot .44 most of the time because of price and comfort, but .50AE was always fun, but expensive. I found the firearms quality to be VERY sub-par for a $1000+ firearm.
One thing I must say about the DE is it does put a smile on your face, I would love to see what one in .357Mag shoots like, but from my experience I bet there will be jamming issues (even more so then the .44 or .50).Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,508
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24360 users online. 38 members and 24322 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment