Went into the store and I was looking at the Ruger SR9 and the Springfield XD9mm and a Glock 9mm. Then I picked up a SIG 226 and it just felt more solid and compact and efficient and generally fit for purpose, so I ended up spending $300 more than intended, but in ten days time = whahaaay! Course eth bank manager (wife) will kill me but I'm sure it'll be worth it.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Took the leap
Collapse
X
-
Took the leap
Tags: None -
What is your position are you a Beat cop, CHP or SWAT team member? If you're happy depending on it for your duty that makes me feel good about my choice, unless of course you're a chef who packs in the kitchen that is.Comment
-
I love my P226 - Mine is a bit of an older W. Germany made version - Hope you'll enjoy yours as well -Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,564
Posts: 25,149,239
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23338 users online. 127 members and 23211 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment